Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2017, 10:44 PM
Colonel

Thanked 1,223 Times in 585 Posts
CvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeCvilleFlyer has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Buckleyma View Post
Oh my goodness, this guy seems so very young in the video. Clearly, he is still developing. Everything is below the rim. We must leave a recruit like this up to the experts. Will he develop?
Posted via Mobile Device
I liked all of his youtube.com videos. He has a good outside shot, good form, good ball handler and dunks with ease! You don't know what percentage he shoots from the free throw line! He may shoot 90%. How would you like him then? We don't know all the facts about future recruits and for that reason we just need to trust AG and his assistants.

The one thing that I agree with you on is your statement in the 2018 recruiting thread when you said, "I really like that Antwann Jones player!" There isn't anything not to like about him and I hope he accepts the scholarship we have offered. We would be set for four years at the point guard position!