Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2018, 09:31 AM
Lieutenant General

Thanked 2,457 Times in 1,283 Posts
UD62 has a reputation beyond reputeUD62 has a reputation beyond reputeUD62 has a reputation beyond reputeUD62 has a reputation beyond reputeUD62 has a reputation beyond reputeUD62 has a reputation beyond reputeUD62 has a reputation beyond reputeUD62 has a reputation beyond reputeUD62 has a reputation beyond reputeUD62 has a reputation beyond reputeUD62 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Buster Goode View Post
Outside of the in-season tournaments, our scheduling has been horrendous over the past 3-4 years. Absolutely horrendous. Are people really getting excited for Tulsa? We let our 4-year tournament run goto waste in terms of leveraging better home/home series for the future. This actually makes me sick to my stomach and would gladly say this to Neil if I ever meet him in the near future.
I submitt that Neil has done an excelent job of scheduling to put us in a position to Dance. Our OCC RPI has been a strength in the recent past. We were in the same position last year but couldn't win. Getting P5 schools to play at the Arena is no easy trick with memories of PITT ringing in their ears. I agree that bigger name schools on the home schedule is a good thing, easy to say, hard to do.
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to UD62 For This Totally Excellent Post:
jack72 (06-06-2018), Lowd&ProUD (06-06-2018)