User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2017, 09:47 AM
Colonel

Ready Action has a brilliant futureReady Action has a brilliant futureReady Action has a brilliant futureReady Action has a brilliant futureReady Action has a brilliant futureReady Action has a brilliant futureReady Action has a brilliant futureReady Action has a brilliant futureReady Action has a brilliant futureReady Action has a brilliant futureReady Action has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by NJFlyr71 View Post
Heard on the radio this morning that upwards of 100 schools may be implicated in this situation once all the facts come out.

There are how many D1 schools 365? That's almost 1/3 of the group. I think if this is the number the NCAA will have a bigger stain on their organization than the one they seem to have currently.

Imagine the problem if some of the current and previous people in the NCAA controlling organization are eventually linked to this or knew of this.

All I can say is DOUBLE WOW!
Yep I heard the same thing and adding on Pat Forte on the Dan Patrick stated that any school which has recruited 3-star recruits and up may be looked at.