Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2018, 10:08 AM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 6,255 Times in 3,097 Posts
CE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ud2 View Post
I think he is going to struggle some at UConn, he has some coaching defiencies.

But, I think he is a good recruiter and a good motivator.

He will do OK at UConn, but I do not think that he is a great coach. I think Archie is better than Hurley.

Not a good move for Rhody though, they would be better off if he was still at Rhody, but they obviously were not able to hold onto him.

I wonder if there are any notable external candidates interested in replacing him, even though Cox is apparently replacing him.

Good luck to Rhody.
Now you are just f'n with us. You would not let the dead horse die because UD did not replace Archie with one of his assistants even though it was pretty clear to those close to the program that none was right for the job but now the URI is going to name their top assistant as HC, you are thinking they should be looking outside. Next thing you know, URI is going to show a 15/15 schedule and you are going to suggest that they should be playing more home games.
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to CE80 For This Totally Excellent Post:
JimBo (03-22-2018), longtimefan (03-22-2018)