Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
Thread: Duquesne Win
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2018, 01:33 PM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 4,993 Times in 2,668 Posts
T-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond reputeT-Bone 84 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Radar View Post
He dressed, but never sniffed the court for playing time....or appeared to look like he was interested. When the situation (breather or foul trouble presented itself for XW being the likely substitute, it was Matej. Another observation is that Pierce and XW seem to gravitate toward each other during warmups/timeouts. Draw your own conclusions...
I couldn't remember the recent thread, but last night I paid special attention to see which players (if any) were kicking-back on the bench, with their arms spread across the chairs next to them, like they'd rather be anywhere but at The Arena. I noticed 1 player in particular exhibiting that behavior; a player who's been mentioned by reputable sources (including one with 47 years of experience broadcasting UD basketball) as having attitude issues. If there's more than 1 pea in that pod, then yes, some conclusions might be drawn...