Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
Thread: McKinley Wright
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2017, 02:31 PM
1st Lieutenant

Sitdowndigger has a spectacular aura aboutSitdowndigger has a spectacular aura aboutSitdowndigger has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Smitty10 View Post
This MW thing has so many ramifications now. If he does consider staying, does he now demand playing time? Starter minutes?

Wonder how John Crosby feels about all of this. Bowing to MW's preferences, could mean he will want to jump ship. While I doubt very seriously if that's what they will be doing if they hired Ostrom, it still puts a question mark in a lot of people's minds. There's a chance no matter how this all works out, we might only have one point guard next year.

This is why MW should've just kept his mouth shut to begin with.
Maybe Crosby will work on his weaknesses more...j/k, no I am not. MW is 18, his head has to be spinning...coached to keep quiet and is now. The kid is player of the year in MN, blessed with crazy skills. Obviously he grew tight with Ostrom and wants him to be around. I get it and have zero issue with this learning experience. Ostrom and Kuwik should be rewarded, not for a particular recruit, but for everything they've done, including multiple recruits.
Posted via Mobile Device