Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2017, 10:39 PM
General

Thanked 2,909 Times in 1,405 Posts
frisco flyer has a reputation beyond reputefrisco flyer has a reputation beyond reputefrisco flyer has a reputation beyond reputefrisco flyer has a reputation beyond reputefrisco flyer has a reputation beyond reputefrisco flyer has a reputation beyond reputefrisco flyer has a reputation beyond reputefrisco flyer has a reputation beyond reputefrisco flyer has a reputation beyond reputefrisco flyer has a reputation beyond reputefrisco flyer has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by shapanud View Post
Link to WHIO's special the aired tonight on the Anthony Grant's hire:

https://www.facebook.com/whionews/vi...1328599898699/
I just got done watching this. It was good to see some of the old footage from my days back at the U. Good times!

I actually enjoyed the segments when they were off the TV air and commented on FB posts. They were more honest and didn't sugar coat their comments nearly as much.

Another interesting point I took away from watching the show was that a year of coaching in the NBA is equivalent to about five years in college. It's simple math but I had never thought about it this way.

I'm really glad AG is back home. He is one awesome human being and will be embraced and supported by the fans and community. Depending on what happens with the recruits, it might take him a while to get going, but I think there's a strong likelihood he will be successful at UD.