Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
Thread: McKinley Wright
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2017, 04:14 PM
Major

Bucketnight has a reputation beyond reputeBucketnight has a reputation beyond reputeBucketnight has a reputation beyond reputeBucketnight has a reputation beyond reputeBucketnight has a reputation beyond reputeBucketnight has a reputation beyond reputeBucketnight has a reputation beyond reputeBucketnight has a reputation beyond reputeBucketnight has a reputation beyond reputeBucketnight has a reputation beyond reputeBucketnight has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Smitty10 View Post
Maybe, but how much time do both Dayton and MW have to play this game? MW might figure out 2 weeks from now Dayton is his best opportunity at this point in time but Grant might have signed a PG transfer (because he can't afford to wait). Or if AG decides to wait it out a little he might miss out on his transfer while MW decides to move on anyway. I would think that MW having AG one on one while he's still under LOI would be good enough to find out everything he's going to find out about the program under AG at this point in time.

This really is a bad situation for the Flyers. This is the big cost of AM's pattern of big class/small class/big class/small class. It certainly helps AM keep experienced player at all times, but it hurts the program when he leaves and he's on a big freshman/junior small sophomore/senior year.
Ideally there has been phone contact. I thought someone posted that AG was supposed to meet with Wright within the next few days... but i may be confused. If that is the case, AG should have a solid feel for it the visit was real or just a courtesy.

But AG needs to move forward as if he is not coming. While it would be ideal to get a plug and play grad transfer, there will only be so many available.