Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2017, 03:58 PM
Major General

Thanked 3,699 Times in 1,668 Posts
DallasFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeDallasFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeDallasFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeDallasFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeDallasFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeDallasFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeDallasFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeDallasFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeDallasFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeDallasFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeDallasFlyer has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Lowd&ProUD View Post
Gotcha. I wasn't aware of that.
“We are really excited to add Nahziah to our recruiting class,” coach Archie Miller said in a press release. “We evaluated him during most of July, and even though there was a chance he would reclassify his recruiting because of his young age in relation to others in his class. We offered him in hopes he would be willing to come to us as a 2017 recruit."

“This is a great get for Dayton,” City Rocks President Jimmy Hart said. “The good thing for him is he’s a smart kid. He gets it. He’ll develop more under coach (Archie) Miller than he would in a prep school. Longer term this is a better decision for him. He’s a good student. He wants to go to college. He didn’t really want to go to prep school. A lot of people said to him, ‘Oh Naz, you’re only 16. The other kids are 17 or 18. You’re a perfect candidate.’ And he is. But some kids are trying to find a way to game the system. ‘If I do this, I’ll be ranked higher.’ Naz isn’t about that.”

http://www.daytondailynews.com/sport...YrhJpdbW9czzN/