Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2017, 06:57 PM
General

Thanked 3,904 Times in 2,143 Posts
OSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DallasFlyer View Post
Minor update on Latravian Glover: one of his coaches there in South Miami, Michael "Miggy" Martinez, retweeted the Glover news. I clicked his profile and see a pending friend request between Dayton coach James Kane (who protects his tweets so not publicly visible) and Martinez. Leads me to believe the coaching staff is at least doing their due diligence on this guy. So definitely a name worth monitoring.
How about this quote from then Oklahoma State coach Brad Underwood when he signed

“We really feel that Latravian was one of the top prospects in the state of Florida prior to having an ACL knee injury,” said Underwood. “It’s not fair for me to say this, but he’s a guy who has kind of like a Lebron James-type game; big, strong and extremely high basketball IQ.

“He’s a very good athlete that is not back at 100-percent yet, but he can shoot it, handle it and score in the paint. I think he has the opportunity, when healthy, to be as good of a player as there is in this league. Athletically and physically, he’s just a specimen. He is a guy who can play multiple positions, has tremendous IQ and has great feel of the game. His best days are in front of him, and we’re excited to have him.”
http://www.pistolsfiringblog.com/und...mes-type-game/