Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2011, 07:58 PM
Brigadier General

Thanked 1,020 Times in 479 Posts
Flyer'95 has a brilliant futureFlyer'95 has a brilliant futureFlyer'95 has a brilliant futureFlyer'95 has a brilliant futureFlyer'95 has a brilliant futureFlyer'95 has a brilliant futureFlyer'95 has a brilliant futureFlyer'95 has a brilliant futureFlyer'95 has a brilliant futureFlyer'95 has a brilliant futureFlyer'95 has a brilliant future
To me, looking at our team and what kind of defenses we're facing, i think we have to recognize that CJ, PW, and Staten are our best mid range guys. All of them can hit a pull up jumper. But all we're doing is having PW and CJ hang around the three, and Staten is driving with the sole purpose of kicking it out to them. None of them right now are showing much interest in either taking it to the rack or pulling up for a mid range shot.

We need PW and CJ to either drive to or fill the gaps in the middle of that zone and hit some shots. And Staten needs to attack more. The rest of the guys need to rebound like crazy. We're not getting good effort on the boards from our bigs or our wings (aside from CW).

We are getting outrebounded by 9 by st. joe's, and we only have ONE offensive board for the game. That shows a lack of desire to me.

Positives:
Lots of assists, low turnovers