Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2017, 10:13 AM
Major General

Thanked 2,312 Times in 1,011 Posts
xubrew has a reputation beyond reputexubrew has a reputation beyond reputexubrew has a reputation beyond reputexubrew has a reputation beyond reputexubrew has a reputation beyond reputexubrew has a reputation beyond reputexubrew has a reputation beyond reputexubrew has a reputation beyond reputexubrew has a reputation beyond reputexubrew has a reputation beyond reputexubrew has a reputation beyond repute
Men's XCC I'm not sure of, but I'm pretty sure Colorado is #1 on the women's side. To answer your point I could probably easily name at least six or seven who are in the top ten, but couldn't tell you exactly what their ranking is. Then again, I can't do that for football or basketball at any given point either. I like the polls, but I only casually follow them.

The rule enforcement is NOT lax for all the other sports. I don't know what you're basing that on. Kids get blocked from transferring and/or are forced to sit out a year all the time. Can you name just one example to counter that?? When has it ever been lax?? The same compliance officers who deal with football and basketball deal with all of the sports, and they are certainly not lax when it comes to transfers and permission to contact.

Last edited by xubrew; 09-12-2017 at 10:15 AM..