User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2018, 08:44 AM
Colonel

Buckleyma has much to be proud ofBuckleyma has much to be proud ofBuckleyma has much to be proud ofBuckleyma has much to be proud ofBuckleyma has much to be proud ofBuckleyma has much to be proud ofBuckleyma has much to be proud ofBuckleyma has much to be proud ofBuckleyma has much to be proud of
On the Odessa Junior college academic schedule, i see that the second session of summer school starts 07/13. I do not see the last date to register for the second session of summer classes. Clearly, he is registering for classes in order to practice with the team during the summer.

A kid of his size does not go unnoticed. I wonder if a big school is not stashing him for one year to get him some playing time and watch him? For generations, Kansas has stashed kids at Emporia State. Sometimes , the kid moves up to Kansas and sometimes not.

If a kid does not want to transfer to a smaller school and the bigger school does not think he is ready then i can see a kid being willing to spend one year being watched.

I see head coach Bauman is from UTEP. I wonder if that is the relationship.

On a note, Odessa Junior college has a much bigger roster than Dayton. I count 7 players 6’6” or taller with two guys at 6’11”.
Posted via Mobile Device