Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2017, 06:08 PM
Lieutenant General

Thanked 2,451 Times in 1,244 Posts
C-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond reputeC-time has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by m21eagle45 View Post
Just to kind of bump this thread, I just got done working with my schools Nike Rep, and this is the uniform templet that Nike is really pushing this year. The school that I am at will be wearing this uniform next year, as are many of the Nike schools who are getting new uniforms. I would not be surprised to see UD use these as well.

As for the wing on the back of the shorts, on the version of gameday that I have access to, it allows us to change the coloring of the wings or remove them from the shorts. That may not be available on the public version of the site, but it is an option for schools with Nike contracts.
Thanks for the info. I think I would keep the wings on shorts for UD since we're the Flyers. I'd most likely make them the same color as the stripe on the shorts. If I were any other school that didn't have a bird mascot or something related to flying I'd probably delete them. Hopefully UD goes with these even though there will probably be a lot of teams using the same template.