Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2018, 08:50 AM
Major General

Thanked 1,739 Times in 1,012 Posts
steve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond reputesteve has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by shocka43 View Post
I know there has been talk of Svoboda and uncertainty with family ties back home, etc....I want him to stick around. All reports state he is doing well in practices and I like the effort he gives.

With a season of reported defectors and lack of mental toughness, he seems to have stuck with it during a not so easy season.
Svoboda does quite a few of the little things correctly. Coming over here there's nothing that could have prepared him for what was needed physically. Now that he's vested a year into the program and gone against elite athletes/players, he knows what he needs to do..He'll never ever become a great athlete out on the court or a blazer but he can definitely improve his footwork, knowledge of the system and hopefully become even close to the shooter we had heard he was...

I'll take that kind of kid on my team...
4 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to steve For This Totally Excellent Post:
longtimefan67 (03-06-2018), MNFats (03-06-2018), Radar (03-06-2018), UDGutter2 (03-06-2018)