Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2018, 10:02 AM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 15,916 Times in 6,997 Posts
rollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond reputerollo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by FlyingArrow View Post
I'm confused by the description. Blue center is crossing from one side of the basket to the other to box out White center. So Blue has inside position? But white "boxes out" blue center. So White has inside position? Did white actually "box in" the Blue Center so that he fell down right under the basket? Or was White just quick enough step right in front of Blue to get the inside position?
Blue center was on the left side of the low post...same as the White shooter.

Shot goes up, so Blue center turn and sees White center on right side low post.

Blue center steps toward White center and meets him at the right low post and is face-to-face with him...Blue center's arms are straight up.

Since they're face-to-face, Blue center can't use his butt to box out so he boxes out with his chest, turns can catches the rebound.

White center falls down when Blue center turns around to rebound.