User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2016, 05:48 PM
Colonel

Buckleyma has much to be proud ofBuckleyma has much to be proud ofBuckleyma has much to be proud ofBuckleyma has much to be proud ofBuckleyma has much to be proud ofBuckleyma has much to be proud ofBuckleyma has much to be proud ofBuckleyma has much to be proud ofBuckleyma has much to be proud of
Are we still comparing ourselves to Xavier? Ugh! I'm sorry but they have hit the big time and are in a enviable league. Even with the recruitment of Kostas, we will be very small and will be playing without a single true center. My definition of a Division 1 center us 6'10" and 240 lbs. or bigger.

Here is a list if Xavier's last year's roster of BIGS: 6'10" 247 Sean O'Mara, 6'10" 232 Jalen Reynolds, 6'10" 210 Makinde London, 6'10" 240 James Farr and 6'9" 240 RaShid Gaston. This sounds more like a BIG TIME division 1 roster.

Let's not get too euphoric. I know that we are all experincing a "runners high" with the signing of Kostas. We still have NO CENTER on this team. We will be playing very small ball this coming year.

Is there still time to get a center for this year? Or does Archie need to be hitting the transfer wire to get a kid to sit on the bench for a year and have a center for next year?

Rosters are still incomplete for this coming year but it does look like Xavier will also be much smaller in this coming year due to transfer of Makinde London and graduation.
Posted via Mobile Device
Mad Props to Buckleyma For This Totally Excellent Post:
Sid Louick (06-25-2016)