Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2016, 12:29 AM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 8,593 Times in 3,714 Posts
ClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond repute
Based on his size, stats, immediately available next season, and our need for a post player with a bit of experience to give us some depth, I say give him a chance and sign him up.

Sounds like he is a late bloomer having grown from 6'3 to 6'9 after his junior season.

The part about being dismissed from Owens College team is a bit troubling and I see no mention of what he did or why dismissed, nor do I see if he has a troubling track record. So assuming this was his one and only strike and he has kept his nose clean the last two years, I have no problem giving someone a second chance in life as they grow up and mature a bit.

http://www.270hoops.com/news_article...rer_id=2494498