Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
Thread: Torrey Patton
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2017, 07:54 PM
Captain

Fairborn Fan is a splendid one to beholdFairborn Fan is a splendid one to beholdFairborn Fan is a splendid one to beholdFairborn Fan is a splendid one to beholdFairborn Fan is a splendid one to beholdFairborn Fan is a splendid one to beholdFairborn Fan is a splendid one to beholdFairborn Fan is a splendid one to behold
I saw him play when Trotwood came to Fairborn this year. The game started with Fairborn hitting several 3's and some inside shots. Midway in the 1st period it was almost like Patton said that will be enough of that and Trotwood was off to the races. His spin move is spectacular. I swear if you blink you will miss it. He scored several times on it. he seems like a great passer. He scored behind the line, a short jumper inside and by driving to the basket. Fairborn is by no means a powerhouse, but they had some good players and had a good season. I would take him in a heartbeat to bolster our guard situation. I don't know anything about him other than what was on display in Fairborn and that was all good,
4 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to Fairborn Fan For This Totally Excellent Post:
ClaytonFlyerFan (04-13-2017), Glen Clark (04-13-2017), hawkoooo (04-15-2017), UDBrian (04-15-2017)