Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2017, 11:46 AM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 6,255 Times in 3,097 Posts
CE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond reputeCE80 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Avid Flyer View Post

Second: I truly believe Archie left for THE job too soon. His record was not better than Tom Crean's. Archie is good but until I see what he can do with more talent I will take a wait and see attitude. Archie needed to prove he could do it with a new class of players at UD. Could be wrong but he went from a no pressure job to a high pressure one.
This is the reason it was the right time for him to take the job. He got the job he wanted without proving he could do it with another class of players at UD. If he failed the second time at UD, he may not have gotten that job. If he succeeded with a second class of players at UD, my feeling about him would be different. After he left, I would have started the GoFundMe for his statue.
Mad Props to CE80 For This Totally Excellent Post:
m21eagle45 (05-17-2017)