User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2017, 06:31 AM
Brigadier General

FLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by San Diego Flyer View Post
For sure. Archie is selling development and playing minutes, and the recruits are willing to compete for those minutes. If they aren't up to the task they will know why and will be working hard to improve. It would take some unusual circumstances for him to red shirt (like a Josh C getting hurt in October and having the rehab last until May).

Red shirting isn't in our DNA any more than playing a zone defense. It's a Miller thingy.
Don't think I've heard one of his recruits even mention playing time. His playing of freshmen is one heck of a recruiting tool. Telling these kids you're going to develop them from start to finish has to make even the best recruits take a hard look at UD. Thanks, Archie.

I'll add that I believe by the same token that Crosby is your starter next year, with continual exposure for McKinley Wright mixed in.

Last edited by FLYER5; 02-24-2017 at 06:48 AM..
Mad Props to FLYER5 For This Totally Excellent Post:
San Diego Flyer (02-24-2017)