Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2017, 10:45 AM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 6,122 Times in 4,168 Posts
ud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond reputeud2 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by superfan99 View Post
IMO, you are really looking at things through a negative light to come up with the above post when they haven't even played a pre-season game yet. Seems like quite a leap.

Ha. What happened to "I am not planning on making a lot of criticism of AG during his first 3 years"?
No, I disagree. IMO, AG's teams at Alabama looked somewhat like BG's teams at UD. My comment was not just some random comment that I threw out there.

A lot of emphasis being placed by AG on fast pace/running in transition and playing high pressure defense sounds a lot like BG's coaching philosophy.

And I said "I am not planning on making a lot of criticism..." I did not say that I would stop my criticism altogether.

Look, I have a lot of anxiety about this hire. If this does not work out, and it takes 8 years for things to get resolved, like it did with BG, then we might be looking at 2025 before the program starts heading back in the right direction.

Last edited by ud2; 08-01-2017 at 10:52 AM..