User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2016, 02:25 AM
Brigadier General

FLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond reputeFLYER5 has a reputation beyond repute
I still maintain that the kid had and still has plans to take all his visits before he decides. Its a sign of a mature individual to do so imo as it points to the student's attention to academics and get all the data possible before making a decision where he will get his degree. Not just where he'll play ball.. DM from all accounts seems to be a smart kid. He may go to Maryland but it still points to his character to take all his visits as he said he would. Points to the institution the longer it takes him to decide. I mean Maryland is a great program in a new conference. He's a really good player. I hope he chooses UD

Last edited by FLYER5; 10-11-2016 at 03:23 PM..
Mad Props to FLYER5 For This Totally Excellent Post:
UDTradition (10-11-2016)