Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2018, 09:10 PM
Major General

Thanked 2,367 Times in 1,104 Posts
longtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond reputelongtimefan67 has a reputation beyond repute
I think the bench is getting the minutes they deserve unfortunately. X is a mystery because before the season began, I felt that not only would he be key with Josh, he might be the man. I can't ever remember a player seemingly regress like this from one year to the next.
I suspect AG is playing the 5 he feels gives the best chance for winning AND I also think that same 4/5 is the core of next year and that's also part of the plan. MJ playing over Crosby at the end speaks volumes to me. Someone earlier mentioned that "Grant is doing what his college coach did (DD) - play the best 5-7 players". Yep, seems like another UD coach recently did that and was successful for one year full of bad luck. That seemed to work out ok...