Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2018, 09:30 PM
General

Thanked 2,827 Times in 1,551 Posts
TommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond reputeTommyGola has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by steverino015 View Post
you are correct sir - yes yes and yes, each and every game the bench has some blame absolutely! now then - was it Coach Grant who was 5 for 22 fgs? was it Coach Grant who was 5 for 26 from 3 pt range? i am surprised it was even as close as it was.. but Coach Grant is not blameless, this is an away game, and I am so tired of our under performing away, how we can be so different away than at home.. I think I am going to do some research and get some figures for the team and each player, home and away.. it is not just one entity, several issues here, some on the Coach but plenty to spread around...
Steverino: I think you will find that Darrell's game is very good at home and very poor on the road...same for Jordan Davis.
Mad Props to TommyGola For This Totally Excellent Post:
Flyer 86 (02-03-2018)