Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
Thread: Roster Updates
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2017, 10:43 PM
Brigadier General

Thanked 2,761 Times in 1,129 Posts
springborofan has a reputation beyond reputespringborofan has a reputation beyond reputespringborofan has a reputation beyond reputespringborofan has a reputation beyond reputespringborofan has a reputation beyond reputespringborofan has a reputation beyond reputespringborofan has a reputation beyond reputespringborofan has a reputation beyond reputespringborofan has a reputation beyond reputespringborofan has a reputation beyond reputespringborofan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Avid Flyer View Post
I remember lot of posters questioning Devon Oliver his first two years then all of a sudden.....say what
The difference is DO worked hard to develop his body between his Freshman and Jr. year. DD will be a senior and he still weighs a buck seventy and is going into his Sr. year. I'm not down on DD. I think he stepped up and played stellar defense last year. I hope he knocks down 40+% from the three next year (and think he is capable of doing it).

But, let's be honest, a 6'5", 170 lb guard is not going to finish at the rim like a 6'5" 195 kid could and he will be doing his team a disservice if he forces it. Swim in in your lane DD. Be a spot up shooter, play good D, and take it to the rack when open but don't try to be "the man" just because you are a Sr.
3 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to springborofan For This Totally Excellent Post:
C-time (10-07-2017), FlyerBob (10-06-2017), flyerfanatic86 (10-09-2017)