User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2019, 11:19 AM
1st Lieutenant

Bigtimeflyersguy is a glorious beacon of lightBigtimeflyersguy is a glorious beacon of lightBigtimeflyersguy is a glorious beacon of lightBigtimeflyersguy is a glorious beacon of lightBigtimeflyersguy is a glorious beacon of lightBigtimeflyersguy is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Sid Louick View Post
We need to remember Sissoko will be a raw freshman. Also, I watched the video and don't remember seeing him get any rebounds or block any shots (if I missed them I apologize). To me, he still looks like a redshirt year would be his best position next year--especially if Obi is back.
I firmly disagree with the idea of redshirting him.

Though I agree that he may be raw and lacking some skills, he clearly can move and most importantly, his size is undeniable. Redshirting is best used, in my opinion, on those needing a year of development physically. I don’t think he needs that. Real experience would do him well.

With his tools, I see him capable of influencing the outcome of at least a couple of games this year. What more can you ask of a freshman?
Posted via Mobile Device
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to Bigtimeflyersguy For This Totally Excellent Post:
frisco flyer (05-13-2019), Gazoo (05-13-2019)