User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
Thread: TN
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2018, 08:03 AM
Flyer Volleyball Superfan. Almost 8,000 Posts To Prove It.

Thanked 5,412 Times in 2,484 Posts
BeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond repute
One of the benefits from putting in this floor was it was suppose to reduce foot/leg injuries. Until this year I think we have limited these injuries. We had shoulder/arm/hand injuries but not a lot of boots.

We got thru last night without Amelia and need to do the same today. Then I feel we are still good enough to win the A10 without Amelia in the rotation. It will help if we can get Jordan or Mikaylah back. Jordan was out of a boot last night, but still in a t-shirt not a Jersey, so not ready to play. Mikaylah was in a t-shirt too.

From the announcers info, Amelia said her foot felt odd Thursday. She took one jump and was done. So very little time to get Molly ready. She had 3 blocks and the 2nd point in the 5th. We needed all of that to win. There were also times she mis-read the setter and didn’t go the right way to set the block. And we didn’t set her a lot. She MIGHT not have been ready to attack (transition). Once she ran into I think it was Lauren as the ran a crossing pattern. She will get better at all of this. She’s a freshman thrown into the line up with little prep time. It’s important the veteran players step up their games to help her as she works to raise her game. I felt we did that in the 3rd set, which figgie is correct, was the key to us winnin the match.

Find a way to win again today - twice and we will buy ourselves some time to work on getting freshmen better during A10 play. One year maybe our conference will help us. We’ve got to get healthy.