User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2017, 11:52 PM
Colonel

TerryK_67 has a reputation beyond reputeTerryK_67 has a reputation beyond reputeTerryK_67 has a reputation beyond reputeTerryK_67 has a reputation beyond reputeTerryK_67 has a reputation beyond reputeTerryK_67 has a reputation beyond reputeTerryK_67 has a reputation beyond reputeTerryK_67 has a reputation beyond reputeTerryK_67 has a reputation beyond reputeTerryK_67 has a reputation beyond reputeTerryK_67 has a reputation beyond repute
Us fans are being played for fools….. it is all about creating controversy so that “they“ can generate more eyeballs. Two quick poimts:
Replays: we are led to believe that they are about “getting the call right”… when in fact they are all about creating more controversy. How many times have we seen obvious things on replay ruled contrary to what we just saw……. If I were king, I would eliminate replays... all they do is create more controversy.
Fouls: All the exceptions and clarifications within the so called rules make it so that anyone could call just about anything (or nothing) on every stinking play. So when something does get called (or better yet, not called) there is plenty of room for you to believe whatever your biases want to believe….. If I were king we would go back to concrete, consistently inforceable rules.
In the end, it is all about the money and getting ratings…. fairness or determining the best team is not even on the radar…. I am rapidly losing interest in college basketball…… sad…..