Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2019, 07:33 PM
Flyer Volleyball Superfan. Almost 8,000 Posts To Prove It.

Thanked 5,411 Times in 2,484 Posts
BeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond repute
We will see how the broadcasting goes during the UD game. My preliminary opinion is NBCSN is trying too hard to compliment everything A10. Maybe that’s what you have to do to win broadcast rights these days, but it gets old fast. It’s worse than listening to “homers”.

Also noted yesterday the studio guy on the right (sorry I have no idea who he is) but twice yesterday he was asked about who could win it all. Zero mention of UD. I don’t think he was dishing Dayton. I just think he hadn’t done his homework. First time he only mentioned VCU and the teams that played yesterday. Second time he added Davidson, no clue UD was seeded 3rd.

Today, not a lot of UD talk either. Lots of SLU talk because they saw them play yesterday. The game announcers for StB and Dav finally mentioned Obi, but the general audience would have thought SLUs French set the dunk record at 80.

And then throw in the Network appears to be thrilled the A10 “is now” a 2-bid conference. The conference is down this year...just say it and then talk about how many teams are playing freshmen and sophomores. Do your homework and tell the real story. At least they reported on the GW firing at half time.

Jury still out, but Network is playing from behind in my opinion.