Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2019, 09:58 PM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 4,302 Times in 1,764 Posts
SeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond reputeSeasonTicketFan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TX Flyer View Post
Everyone is critical of ud scott posting about AG b it’s ok to bad mouth a former flyer? Good to understand the rules around here
Not as simple as you make. First, UDscott makes only critical and often half baked comments. It causes people on the board to defend Grant. It does not mean they are Grant lovers but unwilling to hold Grant to a totally unrealistic standard. They are tired of someone who blames every game issue on the coach as if the players have no impact on the game.

For many, the jury is out still on Grant.

With respect to Kostas, the person, I heard most complimentary was Grant. His comments made sense to me. Grant said that a Kostas was the first and only person in his family to go to college. He also mentioned the injuries and the death of his father created a difficult year and adjustment for Kostas. Grant also said that Kostas was finally beginning to find himself at year end.

Given that, I think it was logical for Kostas to leave. The draft proved that NBA teams believe he has potential.

Personally, I hope Kostas makes it in the NBA and is successful.
7 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to SeasonTicketFan For This Totally Excellent Post:
ClaytonFlyerFan (03-23-2019), flyerfanatic86 (03-25-2019), GoFlyer (03-24-2019), Lifelong Flyer Fan (03-24-2019), Ready Action (03-24-2019), udflyerhoops2 (03-24-2019), UDGutter2 (03-23-2019)