User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2019, 06:11 PM
Captain

Browns is a splendid one to beholdBrowns is a splendid one to beholdBrowns is a splendid one to beholdBrowns is a splendid one to beholdBrowns is a splendid one to beholdBrowns is a splendid one to beholdBrowns is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Marysville Flyer View Post
Sorry you made the absolute statement and the response was fitting and did prove the point. ‘Realistic’ and ‘no way’ are time zones apart. I’m guessing from your OP and response that if he does come here you’ll be at the front of the line saying he must not be as good as advertised ??

There’s no presidence with AG to make that statement. If anything he’s shown just the opposite since he’s been here.

Not sure I’d want my rationale and comments compared to udscott and if it was I’d re-evaluate things a tad.
Posted via Mobile Device
I feel pretty comfortable with my original statement. I also don't think Zion is transferring to UD after this season, but you never know right? AG has done well recruiting but if he pulled off a five star with proven P5 production, I'll come back to eat crow.