Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2018, 07:41 PM
General

Thanked 2,337 Times in 1,410 Posts
Jeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TXFlyerFan View Post
I don't think we'll see nearly the turnover that has been speculated. For starters, Crosby and X will both be seniors next year. Seems odd that unless shown the door, they would sit out a year just to play one year at a new school. Can't imagine Kostas leaving for another college. If he leaves, it could be to play in Europe and try to develop his game there. Otherwise, he has to sit another year, which would basically mean he's hardly played in three years. Pierce, well who knows for sure. Seems the most likely to be gone.

Not much of a bettor, but I'd lean more towards 2 - 3 scholarships rather than 4, 5, or 6. Truth be told though, if all the guys bought into AG's program and busted their butts, I'd be just as happy if all of them stayed. I want our guys to succeed. To me, that's also something you can point future recruits to.
I agree. There's no way that many leave. It's not good for the player, coach, or the school. I just don't see it.

Crosby - He must be trying. They keep giving him chances. If he could just play within himself, he would be fine. His lack of self awareness, has given Crutcher more minutes than I bet the coaches expected.

X - Has to be hurt, just has to. There's talent there. He flashed it a few times. Very few, but a few.

Cunningham gets it all....right here, right now. Think he's going to get the ball more playing in the Big East or Big Ten?

Kostas - He's been held back by injury, bad advice (not getting here sooner),personal loss, and a tad bit of immaturity. Bet he's not been humbled a little bit? This kid has the highest ceiling. Don't be surprised when he blooms next year.

Pierce - 50/50....who knows.