Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2018, 08:03 PM
General

Thanked 4,578 Times in 2,405 Posts
Smitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
I agree. There's no way that many leave. It's not good for the player, coach, or the school. I just don't see it.

Crosby - He must be trying. They keep giving him chances. If he could just play within himself, he would be fine. His lack of self awareness, has given Crutcher more minutes than I bet the coaches expected.

X - Has to be hurt, just has to. There's talent there. He flashed it a few times. Very few, but a few.

Cunningham gets it all....right here, right now. Think he's going to get the ball more playing in the Big East or Big Ten?

Kostas - He's been held back by injury, bad advice (not getting here sooner),personal loss, and a tad bit of immaturity. Bet he's not been humbled a little bit? This kid has the highest ceiling. Don't be surprised when he blooms next year.

Pierce - 50/50....who knows.
It's going to be up the players individually and if they are PO'd about the way AG has used them, they won't give a crap about what's best for the coach nor the school.

Crosby and Pierce are gone for sure I'd bet on. Pierce I would be questionable about if he'd not gotten a few minutes to destroy his redshirt potential. Crosby has no self-awareness about his weaknesses and just continues on like the world is wrong and he's right. X probably is also if he's sitting because he had a sore throat and the coach didn't like him taking off practice. Kostas is the only 50-50 I see. Basketball has been and is these young men's whole life up until now and I can't see them talking themselves into staying at UD if they're unhappy with their situation this season. Especially after trying one season with a coach that they had really no choice in.