Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2018, 05:44 PM
Committed to this Web Site and Your Enjoyment!

Thanked 3,138 Times in 795 Posts
John C. has a reputation beyond reputeJohn C. has a reputation beyond reputeJohn C. has a reputation beyond reputeJohn C. has a reputation beyond reputeJohn C. has a reputation beyond reputeJohn C. has a reputation beyond reputeJohn C. has a reputation beyond reputeJohn C. has a reputation beyond reputeJohn C. has a reputation beyond reputeJohn C. has a reputation beyond reputeJohn C. has a reputation beyond repute
Interesting reading everyone's view on this topic. Obviously some of us are butt hurt by what Kostas did while at UD. He obviously wasted his two years there. That first year should have shown him what was to be expected. He obviously paid little or no attention. He probably listen too much to his posse (am I allowed to say that?) He could have improved significantly during his time at UD and instead improved marginally.

In the end, I would imagine he will get drafted. There will be at least one team willing to roll the dice trying to catch lightening in a bottle. I personally, selfishly, want him to get drafted. He will always be associated with UD. Unless he breaks the law, that wouldn't be a bad thing. It would be nice to have a player from UD getting some mention if only allowing us to say he played at UD and is an NBA player while we are recruiting.
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to John C. For This Totally Excellent Post:
MNFats (05-18-2018), OSU Flyer (05-18-2018)