Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2017, 08:43 AM
General of the Air Force

Thanked 8,587 Times in 3,712 Posts
ClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond reputeClaytonFlyerFan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ClaytonFlyerFan View Post
I did not want to put it in the confirmed reports only thread as talk is cheap, but I was told by a close family member of one of our current players that all players appear to love AG (once they all googled him, did their homework, then met him face to face), are quite excited for the future, and plan to stay. In addition, a few good friendships had been formed with a couple of the recruits, and our current players are working hard to keep everyone committed.

According to him, current players are also hoping Ostrom stays, for what its worth. The Ostrom to Indiana comment one of the players made was strictly a bunch of kids clowning around.
I am just repeating what I have been told, so take it anyway you want to take it, as I talked to the same family member again and here is a bit of an update.

It appears Archie is making a big push for Ostrom, and as others have said rumors all over the Indiana boards, it appears he will end up in Bloomington after all. Kuwik will probably remain a Flyer at this point.

As for recruits, Pierce and Carter will both be Flyers along with Davis. He does not know much about Svoboda,but no indications yet that he is not coming. Wright still talking with current players, so still not out of the question he ends up here, but would not bank on it.

Those worrying about Greek Freek 3, need to relax a bit.

Last edited by ClaytonFlyerFan; 04-09-2017 at 08:45 AM..
8 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to ClaytonFlyerFan For This Totally Excellent Post:
BeckysTXA (04-09-2017), DallasFlyer (04-09-2017), Fairborn Fan (04-09-2017), flyerfanatic86 (04-10-2017), jack72 (04-09-2017), Lifelong Flyer Fan (04-09-2017), MD Flyer Pride (04-09-2017), Wallage (04-09-2017)