User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2016, 11:40 AM
Major

flyer016 has a brilliant futureflyer016 has a brilliant futureflyer016 has a brilliant futureflyer016 has a brilliant futureflyer016 has a brilliant futureflyer016 has a brilliant futureflyer016 has a brilliant futureflyer016 has a brilliant futureflyer016 has a brilliant futureflyer016 has a brilliant futureflyer016 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by CvilleFlyer View Post
Darryl Morsell is 6'3" 170. I watched several of his you tube videos and the kid really has game. I know that some of these mixtapes are edited to show the best games, sometimes against inferior competition, but his team is in a tough league and does nothing but win.
He not only can shoot the three ball but drives to the basket well and usually finishes with a dunk as he has tremendous hops.

He would also have an opportunity to get immediate playing minutes as a freshman which would be an incentive to come to Dayton which attracted Kostas this season. I hope he makes a decision to choose UD.
Agreed, I like Morsell a lot as well. He seems like he has a well-rounded game. He makes a lot of nice passes in the highlights, blocks shots, leads the break, does a lot of positive things. He looks like a more perimeter-oriented version of Kendall Pollard. He's got the same long-arms and athleticism. He's going to be undersized, but you can get away with that in college if you have good basketball IQ and the right demeanor. Bigger schools are in on him, but if Archie can snag him somehow it'd be a big coup for the Flyers.