Go Back   UDPride Discussion Forums

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2018, 08:26 AM
Flyer Volleyball Superfan. Almost 8,000 Posts To Prove It.

Thanked 5,360 Times in 2,463 Posts
BeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks udisit. Great info on VCU. I’m still worried about their block. Last weekend we played two weak blocking teams and they stuffed our hitters with great blocks. Davidson’s block isn’t great so we will see how it goes Friday. I worry our offense is getting predictable without back row attackers. We have Bruns for her half rotation serving. I’ve never seen Kendyll swing from the back row so it doesn’t appear we use her as an attacker when she serves. Jordan has come in to serve the last two matches for a set or two. She might be an option. And Mikaylah suited up this past weekend but did not play. She is also an option when she is healthy. The VCU match would be a good time to add something they’ve never seen. Overall the team needs to play better this weekend. Both of these teams will probably finish with rpis in the Top 100.