Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
Thread: Svoboda
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2017, 05:08 PM
General

Thanked 5,434 Times in 2,374 Posts
Gazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond reputeGazoo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by djsully082 View Post
Well said all around:

So back to the FU*KING critiquing part now that everyone has gotten that FU*KING SH*T out of their systems...

My article gives most of what I FU*KING know, but the guys I've talked to who have seen practice rave about the FU*KING basketball IQ, can't even stress that enough. I think the last few years we have had a lot of FU*KING question marks regarding FU*KING Freshman and how much they actually can FU*KING contribute, (I forgot Trey Landers was on the FU*KING team for a portion of last season) but that does not seem to be the case with Matej. From all angles right now it seems like UD has a FU*KING day one contributor, which will really come in handy because I don't think anyone on this FU*KING site is counting on DD to avg double FU*KING digits per night. My review of the defense wasn't a FU*KING jab, he gets caught out of FU*KING position a lot because his defense can be FU*KING lazy at times. I would like to chalk that up to playing in a sleepy FU*KING arena in Europe and I think it's a quick fix. I rarely get too FU*KING high on these types of situations, but it sure does seem like Svoboda can give us minutes and buckets every FU*KING night from the getgo.
I couldn't follow what you wrote. Totally confused. It just made no sense. Then I applied the BR filter and it was like the old trick of applying polarized glass. Now I see your analysis much more clearly.

I fixed it above, not sure why you didn't just say it clearly the first time.

Mad Props to Gazoo For This Totally Excellent Post:
cralford (09-19-2017)