Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2017, 01:33 PM
General

Thanked 3,904 Times in 2,143 Posts
OSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeOSU Flyer has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Lowd&ProUD View Post
That's not debatable. Everyone agrees to that.

My problem is how many are ready to throw AG under the bus as if no news means no activity, no progress ... as if he and his staff are huddled up eating bon-bons watching daytime tv.

Acting as if every ho-hum transfer that comes off the board is THE guy that would have propelled us to new heights.

I'm wondering how many on here are simply looking at stats vs actual game action of some of these players. One of the guys that many here coveted (and has since gone elsewhere) has never given Kyle Davis type effort in his life.

I want winners like KD over guys with good stats.

Is AG going to get those guys? I dunno. But I'm not going to assume he's clueless about what's out there because some joker like Jon Rothstein just tweeted about a guy that we haven't offered.
Charles Cooke was a productive player for James Madison before he transferred. Have I seen a lot of these guys play, no.

If a guy isn't productive in a lower level conference it stands to reason it'll be tough to expect him to produce here. Can't measure Kyle Davis effort in a box score but I'm guessing the guy who had less production than Trey Landers last year at Jacksonville St isn't going to be the next KD