Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2017, 03:16 PM
Major General

Thanked 2,700 Times in 1,283 Posts
Radar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond reputeRadar has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by NCkevi View Post
Pettiness or realistic knowledge that AM is starting in a position where a large part of the fan base feel that an Indiana person should be their head coach and not Archie and he has to prove that he can win big sooner rather than later

Yes he did good things at UD but it works both ways as it was UD who took the chance to hire him as an unknown so he could achieve his dream. I don't wish him ill but I also don't owe him any loyalty.
This...more pettiness (your second para). AM isn't asking for your loyalty yet you (and others) want the record to reflect that you no longer are loyal?

I was **** sure glad he was my coach when he was at UD! And I'm glad AG is my coach now!

I thought OP, BG, and Archie all met/exceeded expectations given the circumstances at the time. But I'm a UD alum/STH and my loyalty is to my school/team/coach...next man up (unless it's JOB)!