Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2017, 04:19 PM
Colonel

Thanked 1,012 Times in 500 Posts
Flyers98 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyers98 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyers98 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyers98 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyers98 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyers98 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyers98 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyers98 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyers98 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyers98 has a reputation beyond reputeFlyers98 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Smitty10 View Post
Some, I'm going to risk it and say MOST, around here saw one or two years of mediocrity coming before AM left. See 2017-2018 thread.

So, would you be dumping on AM if he didn't leave and gave us two years of mediocrity? I doubt it.

The fact of the matter is he's built the program up giving us a 4 year period of success in the process we haven't seen since the 60s. It's now up to UD to keep that going. If they don't, it's the program's fault, not AM's.
Well you can count me in the minority then. I will give you that we may not have won the A10 this year, but at least we had replacements for the guys who were leaving with some expected growing pains of course, but I certainly did not have us in the 15-15 range next year. As it stands we have no idea what we have and I think 15-15 might be on the high side of expectation.

So if it makes people happy...thanks Archie, for doing your job.
Mad Props to Flyers98 For This Totally Excellent Post:
FLYER5 (04-12-2017)