User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2017, 06:31 PM
Major

UDTradition has a brilliant futureUDTradition has a brilliant futureUDTradition has a brilliant futureUDTradition has a brilliant futureUDTradition has a brilliant futureUDTradition has a brilliant futureUDTradition has a brilliant futureUDTradition has a brilliant futureUDTradition has a brilliant futureUDTradition has a brilliant futureUDTradition has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by FLYER5 View Post
Sir, you will be more invested in your spouse than you will ever be in your school's hoops coach. I'm just going to throw this out there....if you didn't see it coming you should have. The one presser I chose to watch he paid tribute to the fans more than once. You have a right to be mad but you said yourself you might do the same thing. Time will heal your wounds, son. Springboro passed today's sermon to me
Thanks for your kind advice. But...I did see it coming.

Archibald's farewell was classless. His timing was worse. He took much too long to praise UD. Anyone on this forum could have written him a script which would have significantly lessened the blow to his rabid fans. His very first, second and third communication should have been related only to his fan-base (which does not include IU). We are the ones that supported him while he developed his resume.

Unlike AM, we feel that UD is the destination. Telling me that I am second fiddle does not make me feel good.

The core of my anger is that Archibald left the cupboard bare. He realized that next year (which is his doing) is an obvious rebuilding year and he would have a 50% record team (if the freshman stay). He was the President of the UD Fanatic Fan Company and chose to sell his stock at it's peak...with insider information.

Wait till next year (if UD loses their blue-chip players)...I respectfully predict that your pleasant song will be out of tune.
3 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to UDTradition For This Totally Excellent Post:
CE80 (04-02-2017), FLYER5 (04-02-2017), Sitdowndigger (04-02-2017)