Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2016, 07:21 AM
Lieutenant General

Thanked 2,314 Times in 1,327 Posts
CT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond reputeCT Flyer has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TA111 View Post
The old saying that you look great when shots are going in, applies here. The team missed at least 10 bunnies on Friday (many right there in front of me). I don't buy the chemistry or momentum stuff. I do believe that there is a mental facet to the game and that sometimes missing shots begets more missed shots. Sometimes things come easily and sometimes you struggle. The really good teams can pull out a win when they are struggling, but even then if the opponent is playing lights out, it's just not your day. Just ask Mich St.
Actually Izzo said his team played very well outside of the first five minutes of the game and they hit plenty of shots in their game to the tune of almost 56% and 46% overall and from 3 so not sure the statement about just ask MSU is applicable in this case. Izzo chalked it up to being beaten by a better team that day. Re