Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2019, 11:35 AM
Colonel

Thanked 1,859 Times in 720 Posts
sheg has a reputation beyond reputesheg has a reputation beyond reputesheg has a reputation beyond reputesheg has a reputation beyond reputesheg has a reputation beyond reputesheg has a reputation beyond reputesheg has a reputation beyond reputesheg has a reputation beyond reputesheg has a reputation beyond reputesheg has a reputation beyond reputesheg has a reputation beyond repute
I never predict a Flyers loss. There's only "should win" games and "this'll be tough and a lot of things need to go right" games. So from that point of view, I'm technically predicting 26-8

These next four games will be interesting. VCU at home is tough but winnable. At Davidson will be "tough and a lot of things need to go right." Win those two and I'll start to get excited.

SLU at home is winnable but their personnel seems to be a tough matchup for this UD roster and made them look worse than any opponent has this year. At UMass is certainly winnable, but with Jekyll and Hyde UD versus Jekyll and Hyde UMass, who the hell knows which teams will show up.

Win all four of those, then wow. LaSalle and Rhody at home are very winnable. At Duquesne is very tough; they're actually a pretty good team at this point in the season.
Mad Props to sheg For This Totally Excellent Post:
Glen Clark (02-12-2019)