Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2018, 11:54 AM
Colonel

Thanked 1,367 Times in 537 Posts
MNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond reputeMNFats has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by CT Flyer View Post
Crutcher was not a great PG last year, but most freshmen (outside of some one and dones) are not great as freshmen. But if you didn't see major potential for Crutcher to be something special over the next three years then you weren't watching the same games as I was.
I think everyone here knows how I felt about M Wright. I was super bummed when we lost him and had to "settle" for Crutcher. So I went into the season ready to say Crutcher isn't the guy.

After one season - I don't know yet if I was right about MW (productive, but not super efficient on offense and 2nd team all-conference on D), but I can tell you I was wrong about Crutcher. At the time I felt like Crutcher was a good get for that late in the recruiting period, but he exceeded all of my expectations.

He made Freshman mistakes, but made significant improvements as the season went on. He will continue to grow and become a guy that takes care of the ball and shoots 40% from 3. I'll take a guy like that to run our offense any day of the week.
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to MNFats For This Totally Excellent Post:
CT Flyer (05-02-2018), SLUFLYER (05-02-2018)