Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
Thread: The Future
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2023, 12:14 PM
Colonel

pmcmullen has a reputation beyond reputepmcmullen has a reputation beyond reputepmcmullen has a reputation beyond reputepmcmullen has a reputation beyond reputepmcmullen has a reputation beyond reputepmcmullen has a reputation beyond reputepmcmullen has a reputation beyond reputepmcmullen has a reputation beyond reputepmcmullen has a reputation beyond reputepmcmullen has a reputation beyond reputepmcmullen has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by CraSch View Post
I agree with this, but I do want to point out one thing.....we had a shooter going into the A10 Tourney, but he suddenly couldn't shoot....Koby Brea.
Brea? Really? He always was, is, and best I can tell always will be a very streaky player. You cannot build a team around him or count on him in a game plan beyond a "set him up for a couple shots and see if he's Jekyll or Hyde today" scenario. He is a non-entity at least as often as he's good, if not more. At other times he's just outright bad, and that has an appearance of being when it matters.

As far as I'm concerned, Brea and RJ had more of a chance to shine this season with our back court injuries as anyone on the team. And you know what? They absolutely didn't. I've spent the last two seasons looking at the 3-spot thinking how much of an opportunity we have to actually do something with it. It's just not good.
3 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to pmcmullen For This Totally Excellent Post:
Flyer 86 (03-16-2023), m21eagle45 (03-16-2023), TXFlyerFan (03-16-2023)