Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2017, 08:32 PM
General

Thanked 4,578 Times in 2,405 Posts
Smitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond reputeSmitty10 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Flyer 86 View Post
While his play may not be the best college type of play. Cookie is strong, can drive with either hand.

Can rebound and defend. Very tough defender when needed. And shoot the 3.

He definitely takes poorly times shots, can improve that. I think he's one of the BEST contenders and chances for a good 5 year or more stint in the NBa as solid 15 to 20 minute a game player.

Def has the total skills and mindset when compared with BR, Wright, Sibert and CJ. Is he my favorite? No. Is he skilled? Hell yes!
BRob is and always has been our best NBA prospect(since the Donoher years) because he had all the skills needed to be a great PG. And when comparing the two, BRob was a star coming out of college and had a much more consistent career(until the injuries and viruses hit all his teammates in his senior season). He was head and shoulders the best player on the team. I think he was probably the closest thing we had to an All American in almost 30 years.
2 UDPriders Offer Mad Props to Smitty10 For This Totally Excellent Post:
bhflyer5 (01-25-2017), CT Flyer (01-24-2017)