User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
Thread: McKinley Wright
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2017, 10:35 AM
Flyer Volleyball Superfan. Almost 8,000 Posts To Prove It.

Thanked 5,411 Times in 2,484 Posts
BeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond reputeBeckysTXA has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by UD93 Steve View Post
If this is still a thread about McKinnley Wright, I though I would post that the DDN is reporting that if Ostrom is not hired, Wright is likely going to IU. Source is a Minnesota TV station.
This is the same sourcing as noted above in this thread. It's not a new source saying this and the DDN has not talked to Wright. And they haven't talked to the original post guy in MN. I almost can't believe they would report this based on one source's Internet post. Back on my day of working for newspapers, we had to have two sources on something like this and we had to have actually talked to the person to count it as a source. It's one thing to retweet a post. It's another to write up an article and place it on your online newspaper paper front page.