Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Advertisement
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2016, 06:48 PM
Lieutenant General

Thanked 6,559 Times in 2,452 Posts
Lifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond reputeLifelong Flyer Fan has a reputation beyond repute
Staten, Spearman, and the next year, Hill were the transfers from that class. Devin Searcy played four years and graduated from UD with Chris Wright. Brandon Spearman transferred to Hawaii and played two years there. He graduated and didn't use his last year of eligibility. I remember when UD went to Maui seeing tweets from Brandon (probably retweeted by Oliver) welcoming the Flyers to the islands. I don't know why Spearman left, but I always thought it was the influence of his roommate, Staten.

Article on Spearman http://www.hawaiiathletics.com/news/...px?path=mbball

Last edited by Lifelong Flyer Fan; 02-04-2016 at 07:50 PM.. Reason: add article
Mad Props to Lifelong Flyer Fan For This Totally Excellent Post:
Gazoo (02-13-2016)